HANDSHAKE AT LSU SHREVEPORT
Effective August 5, 2019, Handshake has replaced Career Pilot as the online tool for managing job postings (for part-time roles, internships, and full-time positions), event registration, and managing on-campus interviews with LSU Shreveport.
Handshake is a centralized platform for your campus recruiting needs. With more than 1,100 colleges and universities using Handshake, you can select multi-school or single-school postings with just a few clicks of your mouse. Among its many features, Handshake provides:
- Direct student messaging. You can contact students directly through Handshake.
- Powerful applicant filtering. Narrow down potential hires through advanced filtering options.
- All of these improvements and more, at zero cost to you!
ACTIVATE YOUR HANDSHAKE ACCOUNT AND START RECRUITING!
We offer a range of opportunities to help you connect with our students. In addition to Handshake, those opportunities include:
- Offering one job-fair style recruiting event each semester that is open to students and alumni from all degree programs
- Facilitating virtual or in-person information sessions
- Helping you to host first-round interviews, either virtually or on-campus
- Recording Q&A sessions about your organization and its opportunities for our YouTube channel
We are eager to help you connect with our students! Email the Director of Career Services to get started.
NEED MORE HELP?
The Handshake Help Center offers step-by-step instructions on a variety of topics. You can also create a support ticket for help with a specific question. And don't forget: Career Services staff is happy to help you troubleshoot! Call us by dialing 318-797-5062.